Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New yellow belt

A-chan recieved her yellow belt today! It's amazing to me how much different it looks than the white belt. She's very happy about it and I'm so proud of her. She's already starting to work hard so that she can get her green belt. We did strength exercises together this morning. I'm hoping that I can use the green belt thing to get her to eat veggies she doesn't like. "It will make you stronger so that you can do Tae Kwon do better..." lol. probably won't work, but I figure it's worth a try.

The other day she asked me "Mata, when are you going to be pregnant again?" A little shocked by this question, I asked why she wanted to know. "Because I don't remember what it was like to be a baby and I want to have a little brother so I can remember." Apparently she's enamored of her friend E's baby brother. Today she mentioned that she wanted a baby brother "so that mommy won't be sad about only having one child." Hmmm.

No comments: