Friday, August 21, 2009

Cat food freedom


I absolutely love the fact that A-chan feeds and waters the cats every day. It's just so cool! She kept wanting to help and I would have to go and get the food scoop and fill it for her since the huge bin of cat food was kept in a high place she couldn't reach. Then I had the brilliant idea to move it somewhere she could reach it and ever since she's taken it upon herself to feed them and give them water everyday. All by herself!


She will actually monitor their dishes to see if they have enough. The cats are getting spoiled. And I've been giving her lots of allowance. Her allowance is being saved up to spend at DragonCon and AWA, and apparently her goal is buying a "bunny hat". I'm not entirely sure what that means, and I can't wait to see what she picks.


The allowance thing really rocks too. I had no idea that she would be so motivated by it.


Oh! Plus we've rearranged her closet so that she can reach her own clothes to get ready for school in the mornings. Such a simple, easy thing that I just hadn't thought about. Originally all her clothes were hanging up high cause it was easier for me to reach while she was a baby and toddler. I think that A-chan truly loves the ability to get them herself, including socks and undies, and dress herself before school.

No comments: