Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Countdown


Only two days until A-chan's fifth birthday. It's hard to believe that she will be five! She has a second tooth that is very much ready to fall out any day. She still has a tiny bit of pink in her hair from Dragoncon. Her worst fears are still storms and spiders. She loves playing drums for Rock Band.

There is so much to do before her birthday - cupcakes for school, plus grapes and cheese snacks. Plus finding something to carry 22 cupcakes in. Decorating her bathroom into a big girl bathroom. Wrapping a present, making a card and deciding what to make her for lunch and dinner that will be special. None of it includes her two parties. I just hope I can drag enough energy from somewhere to get it all done!
When recounting the tale of her birth she got very upset about the c-section and started crying. It took me a few minutes to calm her down, but in the end I think she was okay. She thought it was funny that her daddy had to do all her diapers at first.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I love my girl so much!!

No comments: