Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Business lunch

A-chan and I had a nice sit down business lunch to talk over the details of her upcoming 5th birthday party. It was a productive meeting and much was decided. Notes were taken and memos will be sent out accordingly this week.

Basically she wants a princess party because she had so much fun at M & F's princess party last year and it's stuck in her head all this time! It was decided to be a fairy princess party though and that any boys that come can dress up as knights instead. There is to be a cake with a crown. There is to be fairy bread and hershey's kisses (because a princess is always awakened with a kiss).

I'm a little worried that it will be too cold to have an outdoor party because it will be a couple of weeks late this year. But hopefully all will work out well. I'm excited about it...planning for the crafts and games always makes me happy. I tend to go overboard on her birthdays, but it's worth it.

No comments: