Sunday, November 26, 2006

Broken

We decorated the Midwinter tree yesterday. Which went pretty well except for one unfortunate statement on my part. A-chan was helping by putting candycanes on the tree. She dropped one. It broke. She was distressed by this. I said, "That's okay. If it's broken that means we can eat it." Immediately thereupon she wanted to give it a try and thereafter spent most of the day either dropping candycanes 'accidentally' or mangling them by hand and asking to eat them afterwards.



We also found out that my allergy to mint is still going strong. After years of not eating candycanes I decided to try and see what happened. I regretted it verily. A-chan complained of having her tummy hurt but didn't have the same type of reaction that I did. Hopefully the allergy didn't get passed along because not being able to eat or touch mint just sucks.

No comments: