Saturday, March 10, 2007

Words of the week #9

You, you, I, go outside.
Watch Strawberry Marshmallow now, watch Star Wars later.
Oh, it's medicine for A-chan...poor A-chan.
Don't worry about it.
I draw a space ship. I draw a mountain. Biiig mountain.
Hurry, dada, hurry!
Please I help you dishes?
These clean dishes.
Ocean is a type of water. Volcano is a type of mountain. (we were perusing a picture book about Earth)
Cloud is a type of bird. Fish is a type of water. (classification not quite down pat yet, lol)
Listen, mata, birds are singing ABC song! Danny boy, did you hear that? Birds singing ABC song! (The second line was copying me when I relayed her first line to Ketu)
Hi computer, good morning.
I put in microwave.
Mata, which flashcards do you want?
Moon is a type of planet.
I saw bumblebee out there, want to come see him?
Ketu: what color is the bumblebee? A-chan: It have stripes.
Ketu: What color are the stripes? A-chan: stripes half yellow, half black
(Blaze) watching bumblebee with us. We are watching bumblebee all together.
I not sleep, pink paci, without it.
Hello, snuggle bed.
No, I'm fine, my head's okay.
Doctor, what's wrong with dada?

No comments: