Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Spock Fan

My Mom took A-chan and myself to see the Star Trek movie today. A-chan was very excited about it, even though she didn't really have a clue what it was about. I enjoyed it immensely but she only watched about half of it, then got bored. At that point she played a little with her stuffed puppy named CookieTable, some with my dupatta and then I supplied her with a pen so she could doodle on leftover napkins.

She was completely unflappable in regards to the violence or scariness in the film and would simply turn away from the screen if there was something she didn't want to see. I did try to cover her eyes at one point which made her very indignant cause she could do it herself, thank you.

The vulcan hand sign she reconized from Big Bang Theory and instantly made Spock her fav character. And she ate almost an entire bag of popcorn by herself. I have suspicions that she didn't eat much lunch purposefully saving room for that popcorn.

No comments: