Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sweet Little Memories


There are so many things that I'm afraid I will forget about A-chan's babyhood and toddlerhood. When I ask my mother things about my early years, much of it seems to have faded over time. I don't want that to happen with my memories of A-chan! That's what this blog is all about, I suppose :)

One of the extra special precious memories that I want to remember forever was a part of our going to bed ritual last night. After reading the book (the enchanted castle) on our bed, A-chan lay down on her Dada's pillow and pulled the covers up tight and then asked me to snuggle with her. "Come snuggle with me, Mata." It was so sweet! (Dada's snuggle time is morning) She patted my hair and my cheek and just grinned at me so hugely. Then she pressed her forehead against mine and pretended to go to sleep for about 30 seconds.

I don't want to forget how wonderfully sweet she is right now, how utterly cute she is and all those quirky little things she does that are so quintissentially A-chan!

No comments: